Tuesday 20 September 2011

Manashosting review


Manashosting is a Bangalore based company that offers quality web hosting and web designing services to small and medium sized companies. It provides an opportunity to customers to hire exclusive web hosting services at competitive prices. It can help you create large websites that will contribute towards the growth of your business.

Manashosting review is a valuable way to gauge how the clients feel about the products, services and the company. It helps to understand where the company is going wrong and how it can improve. It also offers validation of how well the business has performed. The most important characteristics of manashosting review are its ability to offer reassurance to new or the prospective clients. Online customers have a tendency to trust what others say and manashosting review can have influence on one’s decisions to proceed with a purchase. Manashosting review offer the potential buyer, the option of finding out others experiences before going ahead with the purchase.

Manashosting review can be obtained by a number of sources. Here are a few ways by which manashosting review can be gathered.
  • Customers can be videoed in house or they can be asked to send a home made video
  • Clients can simply visit the site of manashosting and write their views in the review section
  • Survey can be sent to the customer asking them for their feedback
  • Clients can use social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook to post manashosting reviews

About the company

Manashosting is a renowned name in the arena of web hosting. It has a unique and custom made technology that helps stop online threats that may include spamming, virus and phishing. It provides services that are backed with exceptionally good quality and low costs. It consists of a team of professionals who have delivered stellar projects to a large number of national and international clients.

Contact Number: 1800-258-0258

16 comments:

  1. 10 thumbs up to Manashosting! I have about 5 websites with them and I would get more if I could. They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief. I'm glad I didn't waste my time at any other hosting company. Keep up the good work Manashosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decent price for what you're getting. Customer support isn't too bad, though that might be an area to tweak up a bit. Most importantly is the price you're getting good quality tools to build your website at a good price. I'm loyal to Manashosting and will continue you to stay for as long as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My business is very dependent on high volume of fast and efficient email communications. Manashosting has always been able to keep up with the demand, and even increased my mailbox quota. They are the most helpful, without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manashosting is the 100% best hosting company. They never lets me down. My web site is always up and running smoothly with their services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent company to do business with!
    Exciting plans and packages, they can customize any package for you and the best thing I liked about them was the less time frame in which they activated my hosting services.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Decent host to host your website, but I had a good experience with designing. One of my client was looking for designing his car rental website and I contacted Manashosting and they did an amazing job, my client was so happy and he took domain registration and hosting services also from me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you guys checked out their super fast server? Man, it really is super fast. I could upload a huge file just in few seconds the control panel is just amazing. I would recommend you guys to try it out. I guess they are still providing free trial

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply, without any doubt Manashosting is the best hosting provider in the industry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today e-commerce solution is a running thing and I am very much delighted by taking services from manashosting right from website designing to hosting and web development services.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manashosting is the best company i have ever seen ....My sites are working well and fine.

      Thanks manashosting.

      Delete
  10. I've been with manashosting for very few years now. This hosting company should be a model for all others -

    they are well worth my time writing. Starting from their super kind and patience support, moving on to their

    100% up time, knowledge, documented help, tons of features, including all essential backups, autoinstallers, etc.

    Don't just take my word - give them a testdrive - put one of your domains on their servers and go crazy - in no

    time you'll blame yourselves for wasting your time and frustrations with all other hosts! Disclaimer - I'm not

    associated nor paid by manashosting - I'm their customer and a very happy camper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great package for a small business.
    Price is very good for a web domain registration and yearly subscription
    Cheap compared to other web hosts.Web builder is easy to use for a novice like myself.
    I have created a great website in little under a day.
    Support is great, everything is absolutely amazing and brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Manashosting support staff is really friendly. The up time is satisfactory. Good control panels are available. The pricing is reasonable. Although there might be rare occasions of downtime, they are responsive and work overtime to maintain the promised up time. The communication during down time is speedy and allows customers to make alternate arrangements

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was very satisfied with Manashosting.
    Support: So far, I have not seen such a great customer support.
    People on live support were very helpful even though I'm a beginner,
    and they gave me basic advice on what I should accomplish even
    when I decided to change host (reasons later).Uptime and speed:
    I did not notice any issue with this aspect of hosting.
    My website isn't a behemoth, though, so I can't testify so much on that part.
    Value: As a renewing customer, I was a bit disappointed by
    the price they offered me for a 3 years hosting.
    I was seeing better offers elsewhere so I decided to leave.
    The customer support did try to find a way to keep me, but it was not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was very satisfied with Manashosting.

    Support: So far, I have not seen such a great customer support. People on live support were very helpful even though I'm a beginner, and they gave me basic advice on what I should accomplish even when I decided to change host (reasons later).Uptime and speed: I did not notice any issue with this aspect of hosting. My website isn't a behemoth, Hough, so I can't testify so much on that part. Value: As a renewing customer, I was a bit disappointed by the price they offered me for a 3 years hosting. I was seeing better offers elsewhere so I decided to leave. The customer support did try to find a way to keep me, but it was not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was very satisfied with Manashosting.

    Support: So far, I have not seen such a great customer support. People on live support were very helpful even though I'm a beginner, and they gave me basic advice on what I should accomplish even when I decided to change host (reasons later).Uptime and speed: I did not notice any issue with this aspect of hosting. My website isn't a behemoth, Hough, so I can't testify so much on that part. Value: As a renewing customer, I was a bit disappointed by the price they offered me for a 3 years hosting. I was seeing better offers elsewhere so I decided to leave. The customer support did try to find a way to keep me, but it was not enough.

    ReplyDelete